With every change of season, comes the great opportunity to mix up the style and aesthetic of your home. Summer interior design trends for 2021 will help your home feel as warm and refreshing as the outdoors.
To make your home feel inviting and engaging, here are some summer design trends for your home:
- Bring the outdoors inside. Summer feels like summer when everything is lush and green. Bring your home into harmony with the greens of summer. Decorate with tall standing houseplants. Plants are like living art and they add a vibrant pop of color to any room.
- Blue is classic and it is the color of the year. This color choice for summer is no surprise. Royal blue and navy blue have been gaining lots of popularity. When matched with neutral furniture, the blue complements it very well.
- Display art. Art with primary colors like yellow red and red blue are trending now. The bolder and brighter the better. Prints of artwork are a great addition to any room.
- Shiny metallics. This summer’s trends embrace warm metallics like bronze, copper, brass, gold, and rose gold. Get creative with metallic accents.
- BoHo chic is also a summer trend. A very casual feel exsists in the home with the bohemian vibe. Light washed furniture and decorative fiber art pieces. Add brightly colored throw pillows with hues of dark pink